Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hurry up and wait!

Today I'm feeling like I'm spinning a bit. I am waiting for doctor's appointments in October. I know where we're headed with those appointments, have a rough idea of when my next surgery is, so really don't have a good reason to feel this way. Maybe it's because it's a dreary day instead of the heat and sun we've had for days. Maybe it's because I'm feeling truly exhausted and I'm wondering if it's because I'm doing too much or too little - it's hard to know. At any rate - today I'm allowing to unfold, but tomorrow I will get my act together and work in the Creative Zone.

I have a few things I need to get done - cards for a card exchange, due next week. Papers for Derek's scrapbook, to be created at a Scrapping Day outing on Saturday. And, after those, Christmas gifts. I have made one so far, but have a pile of ideas for others I need to get started on.

Hmmm... perhaps part of my plan has to be to create a plan. If I feel like I'm spinning, maybe I can fix that by having a daily schedule. Work gave me that - I've lost that - so I can put that back in place for myself.

No comments: