Friday, September 25, 2009

Beautiful Bobbles on a Bracelet

One of my new passions with my jewelery-making is the charm bracelet. I love that they are so easy to tailor to a personality.
CLICK THE PICS FOR DETAIL


This first one is Sunset - made for a friend who lives by the ocean. Combine the colours of a sunset with a few beachy charms and this is what I came up with.

And another with the ocean theme - my niece got married in June and had a seaside theme wedding. Her colours were purple and black. I used the purple here, and of course more seaside charms.

My BFF loves all things astrological... spirals, stars and moons. She also loves bright colours, especially purple and fuschia. I didn't do the purple/fuschia here so I guess I owe her another bracelet!

And yes, I made sure I made one just for me. So often we give away everything we make, don't we? These are a few of my favourite things - dragonflies and blues. The two elongated beads are very special to me - they used to be earrings of my mom's that I played dress-up with as a girl. Cool, huh?

No comments: