Thursday, September 24, 2009

BBTB Challenge - Heather loves vintage #2


Time for my second vintage card for the BBTB challenge. I just love this little angel on the moon. WISH was made with Cricut Jubilee, and the star is from Home Decor. I love layering, so layering I did, with some height added - and of course my new passion, STICKLES! Brown Stickles on WISH and on the star,white sparkle stickles for the angel wings and the angel's starbeams. Inside the card I will print "reach for the moon, the very least you'll do is to land among the stars!"

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh wow wow wow...love it

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Heather! I love the sentiment you used too! Awesome job! Thanks for playing! hugs!

shelly said...

how adorable! good luck in the bbtb contest :)