Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmas with the Cricut introduces the WORKBOX!

I love my Cricut and I'm always looking for new sites full of ideas. I found one called Christmas with the Cricut. Not only is it full of great ideas, but it's also full of CONTESTS!

Their current contest is for this great product called the Workbox by a company called The Original Scrapbox.


Just look at this baby - all those places to hold my paper and punches and pencils, oh my! I can picture this in my Creative Zone - I can almost smell it! It would replace the hodgepodge mix of storage shelves I currently have and would actually make me truly organized. Productivity improvements would be mine!
Here's the link for the contest.

Workbox, a beautiful beautiful thing... I shall dream about it tonight :-)

No comments: