Monday, March 1, 2010


Shhh, here's Kari's b-day card. It was send a couple weeks late so she doesn't have it yet. I had fun playing with this SU paper pack - I'd been letting it "age" for a few months. I have a problem with buying things because I love them but then not wanting to use them because then it'll be gone. Silliness because there will ALWAYS be something new to fall in love with :)

I did something different for Kari too - a journal jar with accompanying journal. I coordinated them with the card too, and forgot to take a photo. Oops. If you're interested in journal jars, just do a search. There are many ideas - three things, random words, books, what would you do if... Pretty much whatever you can think of that will inspire you to get those creative juices flowing out of your pen.

No comments: