Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 12 - January & February

It seems everything I make is always as a gift for someone else, so I decided it's long past time to do a scrapbook for myself. My book is going back to the start of 2007, which is when I began my new life as a single woman. Sometimes we don't have control of the twists and turns life throws at us - but we always are in control of how we deal with them. As the saying goes, life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it!

One of my scrappin' buddies, Eryn, turned me on to the Project 12 Challenge. What a perfect way to ensure you keep track of what's happening in your life! Each month you are given a double layout sketch and if you get it in on time, you are elegible for monthly prizes. As is always the way with a challenge, you win even if you don't get a prize.

Here is my double layout for January:
And here are the two pages for February:

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

You are really good at choosing patterned papers. These were the perfect choices!
Thank you so much for playing along!