Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holy Scrappin' Day, Batman!

Yesterday was our monthly Stampin' Up Day... it was a great day, very productive for card-making. I have been working on a UYS (Use your stash) challenge this month, and yesterday took me to the end of my challenge... not that I will stop working. There is alot more to do this month! Here is a look at what I did:

I made these using the Cricut DesignStudio software. I used the George font, and welded together the letters and a rectangle sized to fit the card. I've left it plain for now. Still undecided... should add ribbon at least I suppose.

I got a pile of mini-prints from dear Kari last year. Love the non-traditional aqua/pink/red print on this one.
I like this one - again, non-traditional colours. SU soft suede cardstock, snowflake stamp embossed with irridescent ice.
Love these gift card holders. Thanks to Laurette for the dimensions. One strip of paper, 4 1/2 x 11, scored at 3, 5 1/2 and 8.
Again, used the Cricut DesignStudio. THANKS is from George. Snowflakes are from Home Decor. Used Cuttlebug numbers on white core paper, sanded after embossing. SU caterpillar will be flocked. Inside is complimentary stamp "Sending worm wishes on your bugday" - corny, but a little boy will love it!
Love these - just free-cut the printed paper snowbank, then used MS snowflake punch to cover the seam.
Kept this very simple - I LOVE this background paper, couldn't bring myself to cover it up at all. Instead, just put the sheer ribbon on it.

I do have a couple others half-started from yesterday. Now that I've got my mojo going I will get them done, and the rest of my Christmas cards, this week.













1 comment:

KansasA said...

I absolutely love your cards! :)
On your "Thanks" card you say the snowflakes are from Home Decor... do you mean the Home Decor cartridge from Cricut? I have that cartridge and can't find them, can you help?