Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Card swap

Another card swap - and I'm done 2 of 3 items a month early, wow! I'm also using both in a "use your stash" challenge --- bonus points for using orange in your projects!

First up - a sympathy card. I prefer "thinking of you" cards because they're more versatile. Orange tri-fold card, ribbon woven through the front piece of printed cardstock, then attached this little metal butterfly to the scalloped circle. I love these SU punches, one of my fave purchases. Inside the first flap, a brown shimmer paper that I just love. Open the second flap and you have the whole card to write in.
Men's b-day card. Hard to see, but TSN is springing from the TV and Have a great day is stamped under it... yes boys, you can watch sports all day, it's your birthday!




No comments: