Friday, July 23, 2010

whole lotta nothing

Haven't been as creative as I'd hoped so far this month. I've been busy doing other things, including visiting with Jamie and my adorable grandson. Max will be 3 months old on July 30th. He's growing so big, and is such a chunky monkey - love his chubby little rolls! Here is what I did for Jamie for a birth announcement - we're so far behind that they haven't been sent out yet, but that's what next week is for, right?!? Getting a little more familiar with Photo Shop Elements -Scrapper's Guide is a great learning place!

Today I'm off to Grasshopper Gallery in Irricana - some of my goodies are in there, along with a whole lot of amazing artists' creations.  Check this place out - it's well worth a trip to this cute little town. Grab a drink and a snack and head on out!

No comments: