Saturday, January 16, 2010

Digital Scrapping

My first digital album - Jamie and Adam's wedding. Here are a few pages from the 15-page album I've created for my parents and myself.

I love this photo series - so fun! Taken the morning of their wedding in downtown Victoria, a great way to start the day in a fun way, no nervous bride and groom here.
Jamie loves the dancing in the square shot, and i just adore the middle shot. And the pair of coolsters, I love that shot too.
The ceremony - in the library at Abigail's hotel. They left the library decorated from Christmas, all in coppers and bronzes, Jamie's favourite. They said it looked beautiful.
Love this LO I borrowed from Days - love the row of flowers.
And of course, I had to include a bride page - my baby girl, wearing the birdcage veil and fastenator I made her. The center of the flower is a combo of pearls and crystals... the crystals came from my mama, from an old old necklace she had. Another treasure, the little pearl sprays from a dear friend, intermingled with the feathers.

No comments: