Thursday, October 1, 2009

doctor day

I had an appt. with my GI Dr. Coderre today. He just returned from a six-month sabbatical and I am glad he's back. He's been my strength in this long journey with my health. He has always provided me with holistic care. We discuss my gut, my head, and my heart. I was feeling antsy and anxious and a bit pissy these past few days. My health issues are a kick in the ass. Literally. Ha! I am so glad I saw Dr. C this morning. Once again i feel grounded and that's what I needed. Now I'm ready for what's next. Surgical appt. in three weeks, will be booking my next surgery for fistual repair. Discussion about the big surgery after that. One step at a time, one surgery at a time, one recovery at a time - one foot in front of the other, one step forward, two steps back, THREE steps forward!

No comments: